Founded in 1993, DCT Telecom Group is an international provider of cloud, data and VoIP solutions, serving thousands of business customers nationwide. We are a proud business partner of the Cleveland Browns, were awarded a Top Workplaces honor by The Plain Dealer for two consecutive years, and as one of Northeast Ohio’s fastest growing companies were recognized as a prestigious Weatherhead 100 award winner for seven consecutive years.
DCT takes pride in providing an enjoyable work environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork. We have a reputation for providing our customers exceptional service and we are looking for individuals who possess a strong work ethic and who share our customer focus. DCT offers excellent salary, full benefits, 401k, vacation and sick leave, as well as tremendous room for growth and career development.
Due to our continued leadership in providing cloud-based technology solutions, DCT is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
B2B Appointment Setter
We seek a driven, results-oriented individual to join our sales team as a part-time B2B Appointment Setter. We are looking for an individual who is eager to learn about our cloud, data and VoIP solutions and describe the benefits to potential customers. This position supports our sales function by conducting outbound calling to identify and qualify opportunities for our team of outside sales representatives.
- Conduct outbound calls to make the first contact with prospective customers.
- Create interest, answer questions and determine customer needs through basic probing questions.
- Identify and qualify opportunities based on information gained during call.
- Document call data, key information for appointment and resulting follow-up tasks in Salesforce platform.
- Achieve goals for productivity, quantity/quality of calls and appointments set.
- Mature-minded individual with a talent for communicating professionally on the telephone.
- High energy, self-motivated and competitive with the ability to create interest in our products and services.
- Ideal candidates must demonstrate persistence; overcoming objections and achieving appointment-setting goals.
- Excellent organization skills and self-direction with the ability to prioritize.
- Quick-learner with the ability to utilize company taught product knowledge and sales processes.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues with professionalism and tact.
- Basic working knowledge of various software programs, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Salesforce CRM and email programs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior appointment setting or sales experience preferred; telecommunications background helpful but not required.
The B2B Appointment Setter is a part-time professional role, 20-25 hours per week, offering flexible day shift hours Monday through Friday (no nights, weekends or holidays). Compensation is hourly plus bonuses.
If interested, please leave a voicemail message at (440) 471-9229 with your name, phone and email contact information, and a brief description of why you are interested in this position.
Senior Account Executive
This position is responsible for the retention and growth of an assigned customer base along with the ability to create sales in new accounts and cultivate opportunities in existing accounts. The capability to establish and maintain long-term relationships within all levels of an organization, including the C-level, is critical. Past success selling complex technology solutions is required, and specific experience with cloud, data and VoIP services is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and grow an assigned customer base by cultivating relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with key decision makers and influencers. Understand customer's business needs, strategies, and initiatives in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals and new revenue objectives through the sale of DCT services within the assigned customer base, and attract new logos by aggressively seeking new sales opportunities every day.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitive services to add value and create new revenue opportunities.
- Work with internal resources including customer service, project management and engineering to maximize sales revenue and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date account plans and keep organized records of activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and 4 years of outside business-to-business technology sales experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding and proven track record of quota achievement selling complex IT solutions including experience with cloud, data and VoIP applications.
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and MS Office.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to maintain a consistent focus on the achievement of sales and retention goals.
This position offers competitive base salary, monthly and quarterly bonus, car and cell phone allowance, full benefits, 401k with company match, vacation and sick leave.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support Representative
As a member of DCT's growing Customer Support team, the Technical Support Representative will be responsible for providing outstanding support to our existing customer base. In addition to customer interaction, the Technical Support Representative will maintain relationships with DCT carriers and internal teams. The Technical Support Representative will be included in the on-call rotation which is essential to providing DCT customers with access to a team member 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns and requests
- Gather information and determine the necessary action by evaluating and analyzing symptoms
- Research required information using available resources
- Take necessary action with appropriate carrier or internal team
- Follow up with customers, carriers and internal resources to communicate status changes
- Escalate per standard intervals to appropriate resource
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Accurately document customer interaction
- Stay current with DCT products, services, and processes
- Participate in the DCT support on-call rotation at least one week per month
- Ability to resolve inquiries, concerns, and requests per standard process with initiative and urgency
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to retain industry specific terminology and procedures
- Exceptional problem analysis and solving skills
- Effective time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- 2+ years cloud, data, voice experience
- 2+ years office experience
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.